No Other Certified Development Company Strives to
Make the Entire 504 Loan Process As Helpful, Quick
and Easy As Us.
The SBA 504 loan process is very straight forward today, thanks to streamlining at the SBA and to certified development companies like Florida First Capital. Many 504 loans can be done in 60 days, which is just as fast as a conventional loan. Pre-approval can occur within 24 to 48 hours, with commitments in days, not weeks.
Florida First Capital guides the borrower through the entire 504 loan process. Our professional staff and experienced loan officers prepare the loan documents and handle all of the details, including credit underwriting, approval, closing and servicing of the 504 loan for its life.
- The first step toward obtaining a 504 loan is to contact us to discuss your project.
- Next, we will need to discuss obtaining a first mortgage lender for your project. We work with more than 200 commercial lending partners.
- You will need the following materials to complete the 504 loan application process:
- Personal financial statements on all owners of 20% or more.
- 912 personal history statement on all owners of 20% or more and on all officers and directors.
- Last 2 years of personal tax returns for all owners of 20% or more.
- Resume for owners, key employees or corporate officers.
- Last 2 years of corporate tax returns.
- Current P&L, balance sheet and debt schedule for existing business (AR/AP if applicable).
- Executed purchase agreement.
- Construction bid and FF&E quotes, if applicable.
- If any owners have affiliation in any other companies, we will need the last 2 years of tax returns and current interim financial statements on those companies.
- New or expanding businesses require two years of projections.
No other Certified Development Company strives to make the entire loan process as helpful, quick and easy as us. You can count on our staff to deliver the best and most complete service the 504 industry has to offer.